- Excellence in technology policy
- Education and policy advancement
- Ethical technology and policy for positive impact
- Diversity and inclusion
GENERAL ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
- Contribute to society and human well-being, acknowledging that all people are stakeholders in technology policy.
- Avoid harm.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be fair and take action not to discriminate.
- Respect the work required to produce new ideas, inventions, creative works, and computing artifacts.
- Respect privacy.
- Honor confidentiality.
For questions on the above, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.